In Dwight's Middle School, students in grades 6-8 begin the academically robust International Baccalaureate Middle Years Program欧美 亚洲 国产 视频 小说|国产a片 A, where they are encouraged to collaborate, think critically and independently, and apply their knowledge to the world around them.
What Sets Us Apart?
The International Baccalaureate
- We offer the of the curriculum, which extends from grades 6–10.
- The IB is among the most academically vigorous and challenging programs in the world and fosters the education of open-minded and critical thinkers.
- Students may participate in our Spark Tank incubator program, to take their novel ideas with real-world application into the marketplace.
- Our 1:1 laptop program in grades 6-8 ensure access to the latest learning technologies.
- No two students are alike — and no two student journeys are the same.
- Learning is individualized, as students may reach new heights in math and other subjects, at their own pace.
- Each student is a member of a small advisory group, which meets weekly with a faculty mentor to discuss a wide variety of topics.
- All Middle School students participate in a leadership program led by the Head of Middle School, Ron Posner and Associate Head of Middle School, Shelby Levin.
- Opportunities for meaningful community service include a service day for each grade.
- Middle School students have the opportunity to travel abroad to many of our Dwight School campuses and interact with their peers across the globe
- Students may study Spanish, French, or Mandarin. Additional language offerings and Mother Tongue language classes are available upon request.
Ron Posner | Head of Middle School